There are settings listed under Proxcard Preferences> XXX8 Preferences for adjusting the TX and RX power. In our SDK the settings can be changed by modifying the readTXPower or writeTXPower properties of the GRGrabbaProxcardUHFPrefs class. By default the power is limited to 80%.
Is there a software setting that allows increasing the read range for UHF Grabba devices?
Was this article helpful
- My iClass card cannot be read by the Grabba unit, what can be the problem?
- Can I get a reading greater than 5 cm using the Grabba unit with UHF technology?
- In HID iClass SE demo (GRCatalog app), please explain each setting and its use?
- When we use the reader for Prox card read, it returns raw data. How do we convert it to actual CSN?
- Is the Grabba unit compatible with Corporate 1000 HID cards?
- Do you read IT36 or IT67 RFID tags?