There are a number of preferences/settings you can change under the PREFERENCES>Proxcard preferences. For your situation have a look at iClass read programmed ID and HID return raw data. Setting iClass read programmed ID to false will give you the CSN.
When we use the reader for Prox card read, it returns raw data. How do we convert it to actual CSN?
Was this article helpful?
- My iClass card cannot be read by the Grabba unit, what can be the problem?
- Is there a software setting that allows increasing the read range for UHF Grabba devices?
- Can I get a reading greater than 5 cm using the Grabba unit with UHF technology?
- In HID iClass SE demo (GRCatalog app), please explain each setting and its use?
- Is the Grabba unit compatible with Corporate 1000 HID cards?
- Do you read IT36 or IT67 RFID tags?