Yes you can do that in most cases but check with your software developer. The Grabba will automatically disconnect and reconnect upon removal and attachment. You may need to restart the Grabba by pressing one of the Grabba trigger buttons momentarily
Can I take my Smartphone out of the Grabba to take a photo without needing to reload my application software when I put it back?
Was this article helpful?
- What do I do if my Smartphone won’t recognise the Grabba?
- What do those little lights at the bottom of a Grabba mean?
- I want to scan a vehicle VIN number through a windscreen, which scanner should I use?
- Since the S-Series Grabba has a USB connector, does this mean it can be connected and used as a barcode scanner or card reader in a PC or Laptop?
- Can I make or receive a phone call with the Grabba attached to my Smartphone?
- What technologies can I have in a Grabba?