Firstly make sure the Grabba internal battery is charged. Secondly ensure you have installed the latest Driver for your PDA/Smartphone. Open the driver and test using the diagnostics included. You may also need to carry out a soft reset of your PDA/Smartphone. If the Grabba is an S-Series you may also need to reset the Grabba.
What do I do if my Smartphone won’t recognise the Grabba?
Was this article helpful
- What do those little lights at the bottom of a Grabba mean?
- I want to scan a vehicle VIN number through a windscreen, which scanner should I use?
- Since the S-Series Grabba has a USB connector, does this mean it can be connected and used as a barcode scanner or card reader in a PC or Laptop?
- Can I take my Smartphone out of the Grabba to take a photo without needing to reload my application software when I put it back?
- Can I make or receive a phone call with the Grabba attached to my Smartphone?
- What technologies can I have in a Grabba?