No. The S-Series Grabba devices use our patented technology to manage the connection state between the PDA/Smartphone, Grabba and PC. The Grabba can be connected to a PC to allow the PDA/Smartphone to Sync with the PC. It cannot be used as a PC connected scanner.
Since the S-Series Grabba has a USB connector, does this mean it can be connected and used as a barcode scanner or card reader in a PC or Laptop?
Was this article helpful
- What do I do if my Smartphone won’t recognise the Grabba?
- What do those little lights at the bottom of a Grabba mean?
- I want to scan a vehicle VIN number through a windscreen, which scanner should I use?
- Can I take my Smartphone out of the Grabba to take a photo without needing to reload my application software when I put it back?
- Can I make or receive a phone call with the Grabba attached to my Smartphone?
- What technologies can I have in a Grabba?