Multiple scanning can be done for 14443 cards. Basically select a card in the field and then tell it to be quiet, and then repeat that process until you can no longer select any more cards.
Is it possible for a Grabba device (iPhones only) to detect more than one RFIDs in a single go?
Was this article helpful?
- My iClass card cannot be read by the Grabba unit, what can be the problem?
- Is there a software setting that allows increasing the read range for UHF Grabba devices?
- Can I get a reading greater than 5 cm using the Grabba unit with UHF technology?
- In HID iClass SE demo (GRCatalog app), please explain each setting and its use?
- When we use the reader for Prox card read, it returns raw data. How do we convert it to actual CSN?
- Is the Grabba unit compatible with Corporate 1000 HID cards?