Yes. We provide a Keyboard Wedge for Android and Apple, which allows scanning barcodes directly into standard text fields using an assigned trigger button. This allows immediate use of Grabba Barcode Scanners, and is adequate for many applications. See our download section to know more about the Grabba Keyboard Wedge.
Can I use a Grabba Barcode Scanner without any specialised software?
Was this article helpful
- My Grabba barcode scanner is able to scan some barcodes successfully but not others. Why?
- There are a lot of different barcode types eg Code39, UPC, EAN, Code128.
- How do I choose between CCD (x200) and Linear imager (x300) for reading 1D barcodes?
- What is the Encrypted barcode support in the x500?
- How do I scan a barcode?
- What sort of barcodes does the Grabba read?