The Grabba has trigger buttons on BOTH sides to suit both left and right handed users. If the Grabba is asleep then the first press will wake up the Grabba and subsequent presses will activate the scanner.
How do I scan a barcode?
- My Grabba barcode scanner is able to scan some barcodes successfully but not others. Why?
- There are a lot of different barcode types eg Code39, UPC, EAN, Code128.
- How do I choose between CCD (x200) and Linear imager (x300) for reading 1D barcodes?
- What is the Encrypted barcode support in the x500?
- Can I use a Grabba Barcode Scanner without any specialised software?
- What sort of barcodes does the Grabba read?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support