All the industry standard barcodes are supported. 1D barcodes are read by all of our barcode readers. 2D barcodes are read by our imaging scanners (x400 and x500 readers). Read about Barcodes >
What sort of barcodes does the Grabba read?
Was this article helpful?
- My Grabba barcode scanner is able to scan some barcodes successfully but not others. Why?
- There are a lot of different barcode types eg Code39, UPC, EAN, Code128.
- How do I choose between CCD (x200) and Linear imager (x300) for reading 1D barcodes?
- What is the Encrypted barcode support in the x500?
- Can I use a Grabba Barcode Scanner without any specialised software?
- How do I scan a barcode?