In some states of North America the 2D barcode on drivers licenses are encrypted. With the x500 these encrypted licenses can be read. Additionally it is possible to parse the license information into fields for easy use in your application.
What is the Encrypted barcode support in the x500?
Was this article helpful?
- My Grabba barcode scanner is able to scan some barcodes successfully but not others. Why?
- There are a lot of different barcode types eg Code39, UPC, EAN, Code128.
- How do I choose between CCD (x200) and Linear imager (x300) for reading 1D barcodes?
- Can I use a Grabba Barcode Scanner without any specialised software?
- How do I scan a barcode?
- What sort of barcodes does the Grabba read?