The Grabba barcode readers autodisciminate between barcode types. There is no need to pick the right barcode type to suit the Grabba. Just remember the x200 and x300 are 1D barcode scanners only.
There are a lot of different barcode types eg Code39, UPC, EAN, Code128.
Was this article helpful
- My Grabba barcode scanner is able to scan some barcodes successfully but not others. Why?
- How do I choose between CCD (x200) and Linear imager (x300) for reading 1D barcodes?
- What is the Encrypted barcode support in the x500?
- Can I use a Grabba Barcode Scanner without any specialised software?
- How do I scan a barcode?
- What sort of barcodes does the Grabba read?