Upon receiving your Grabba, you should place it on charge for at least three hours, even if the charge light turns off earlier than this time.
- Knowledge Base
- How long do I need to charge my Grabba if the battery has gone completely flat?
How long do I need to charge my Grabba if the battery has gone completely flat?
- Why do I see this “firmware” messsage?
- What does a message “Firmware Upgrading” or “Firmware Downgrading” mean?
- My smartphone indicates the Grabba is connected but the Grabba does not work.
- Why has my Grabba has stopped working?
- I don’t think my Grabba is working any more, what can I do to check this?
- I plug the charger into the Grabba and I don’t see any lights
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support