Firstly ensure the wall charger is plugged into a functioning power socket and the charge connector is properly connected into the Grabba. If so leave the Grabba on charge and wait for up to 2 hours. If the Orange charge light comes on during this period then the Grabba must have been extremely flat and the 2 hours was needed for trickle charging for battery protection. You should now charge the Grabba overnight.
I plug the charger into the Grabba and I don’t see any lights
Was this article helpful
- Why do I see this “firmware” messsage?
- What does a message “Firmware Upgrading” or “Firmware Downgrading” mean?
- My smartphone indicates the Grabba is connected but the Grabba does not work.
- Why has my Grabba has stopped working?
- I don’t think my Grabba is working any more, what can I do to check this?
- Why does the Green charge light show on the Grabba immediately I plug in the Grabba