The Grabba Driver contains a diagnostics page which shows the details of the unit such as battery percentage left, the Grabba model, and its serial number. Running the driver and checking this page is a good indication of whether the unit is still working.
I don’t think my Grabba is working any more, what can I do to check this?
Was this article helpful
- Why do I see this “firmware” messsage?
- What does a message “Firmware Upgrading” or “Firmware Downgrading” mean?
- My smartphone indicates the Grabba is connected but the Grabba does not work.
- Why has my Grabba has stopped working?
- I plug the charger into the Grabba and I don’t see any lights
- Why does the Green charge light show on the Grabba immediately I plug in the Grabba