The version of firmware in your Grabba must match the Grabba driver version. This process is done automatically by the driver you install on the PDA/Smartphone. You should let the Grabba complete this procedure without disconnecting.
- Knowledge Base
- What does a message “Firmware Upgrading” or “Firmware Downgrading” mean?
What does a message “Firmware Upgrading” or “Firmware Downgrading” mean?
- Why do I see this “firmware” messsage?
- My smartphone indicates the Grabba is connected but the Grabba does not work.
- Why has my Grabba has stopped working?
- I don’t think my Grabba is working any more, what can I do to check this?
- I plug the charger into the Grabba and I don’t see any lights
- Why does the Green charge light show on the Grabba immediately I plug in the Grabba
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support