This could indicate a battery problem. Unplug the charger from the Grabba for at least 10 secs and retry. If the charge light doesn’t go Orange then you will need to send the Grabba in for repair.
- Knowledge Base
- Why does the Green charge light show on the Grabba immediately I plug in the Grabba
Why does the Green charge light show on the Grabba immediately I plug in the Grabba
- Why do I see this “firmware” messsage?
- What does a message “Firmware Upgrading” or “Firmware Downgrading” mean?
- My smartphone indicates the Grabba is connected but the Grabba does not work.
- Why has my Grabba has stopped working?
- I don’t think my Grabba is working any more, what can I do to check this?
- I plug the charger into the Grabba and I don’t see any lights
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support