Grabba devices have a Lithium-Ion cell inside the device, which will degrade slowly over a few years. Please contact support and we will organise to have the battery replaced at your nearest service centre.
My Grabba is a couple of years old now, and the battery does not seem to be lasting as long between charges. What should I do?
Was this article helpful?
- Why do I see this “firmware” messsage?
- What does a message “Firmware Upgrading” or “Firmware Downgrading” mean?
- My smartphone indicates the Grabba is connected but the Grabba does not work.
- Why has my Grabba has stopped working?
- I don’t think my Grabba is working any more, what can I do to check this?
- I plug the charger into the Grabba and I don’t see any lights