No, all the available technologies are supported in the standard Grabba Driver.
Do I need a separate driver for each Grabba technology?
Was this article helpful?
- When I load the Grabba Driver, it returns to my Application Launcher with the error “Palm device not supported.” What should I do?
- What is an SDK and how do I get it?
- What is the difference between a driver and a Keyboard wedge?
- Even though I know my Grabba is charged, I sometimes have problems with the Grabba Driver and other times it works fine. Why might this be?
- The Grabba Driver diagnostics page is not showing my Grabba information properly. What should I do?
- How can I detect the remaining battery life of the Grabba in your Grabba SDK?