In a couple of Palm or PocketPC devices, the Infrared port interferes with the serial port used to communicate with the Grabba. Sometimes when the Palm or PocketPC devices comes into range of an infrared port the Grabba will not work. Make sure any automatic beam receive features are turned off, and make sure your PDA/SmartPhone is not directed at an Infrared port. If this does not appear to be a problem, you may need to seek further support.
Even though I know my Grabba is charged, I sometimes have problems with the Grabba Driver and other times it works fine. Why might this be?
Was this article helpful?
- When I load the Grabba Driver, it returns to my Application Launcher with the error “Palm device not supported.” What should I do?
- What is an SDK and how do I get it?
- What is the difference between a driver and a Keyboard wedge?
- Do I need a separate driver for each Grabba technology?
- The Grabba Driver diagnostics page is not showing my Grabba information properly. What should I do?
- How can I detect the remaining battery life of the Grabba in your Grabba SDK?