The Driver must be installed on the Smartphone. Keyboard wedge is an available function within the driver. If your application software has Grabba support built-in then it is unlikely you will need the Keyboard Wedge functionality.
What is the difference between a driver and a Keyboard wedge?
Was this article helpful
- When I load the Grabba Driver, it returns to my Application Launcher with the error “Palm device not supported.” What should I do?
- What is an SDK and how do I get it?
- Do I need a separate driver for each Grabba technology?
- Even though I know my Grabba is charged, I sometimes have problems with the Grabba Driver and other times it works fine. Why might this be?
- The Grabba Driver diagnostics page is not showing my Grabba information properly. What should I do?
- How can I detect the remaining battery life of the Grabba in your Grabba SDK?