Firstly, try charging the Grabba device using the supplied charger (for Palm Universal Connector models simply attach to a powered HotSync cradle). Leave the device on charge for a few minutes then try loading the Grabba Driver again while still on charge. If the diagnostics begin to work it is an indication that the device was flat and needs to be charged for a few hours. Secondly, if the diagnostics page is still not working, a soft reset of the PDA or SmartPhone often fixes the problem. Finally, if after a soft reset the Grabba still does not seem to be working, or it seems you often need to resort to this fix, you should contact support.
- Knowledge Base
- The Grabba Driver diagnostics page is not showing my Grabba information properly. What should I do?
The Grabba Driver diagnostics page is not showing my Grabba information properly. What should I do?
- When I load the Grabba Driver, it returns to my Application Launcher with the error “Palm device not supported.” What should I do?
- What is an SDK and how do I get it?
- What is the difference between a driver and a Keyboard wedge?
- Do I need a separate driver for each Grabba technology?
- Even though I know my Grabba is charged, I sometimes have problems with the Grabba Driver and other times it works fine. Why might this be?
- How can I detect the remaining battery life of the Grabba in your Grabba SDK?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support