This error is an indication that the Grabba Driver being used is an old version which does not support the Palm device being used. Simply go to the Support / Download section on the Grabba website, and download the newest driver. If you believe you have the latest version and the error is still present, contact support.
- Knowledge Base
- When I load the Grabba Driver, it returns to my Application Launcher with the error “Palm device not supported.” What should I do?
When I load the Grabba Driver, it returns to my Application Launcher with the error “Palm device not supported.” What should I do?
- What is an SDK and how do I get it?
- What is the difference between a driver and a Keyboard wedge?
- Do I need a separate driver for each Grabba technology?
- Even though I know my Grabba is charged, I sometimes have problems with the Grabba Driver and other times it works fine. Why might this be?
- The Grabba Driver diagnostics page is not showing my Grabba information properly. What should I do?
- How can I detect the remaining battery life of the Grabba in your Grabba SDK?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support